Friday, August 20, 2021

My short interview in the detailed and comprehensive report of The Independent

My short interview in the detailed and comprehensive report of The Independent، On the situation of refugees from East Kurdistan in the Kurdistan region, and the threats, obstacles, and challenges they face.I am intimately aware that my friend Winthrop Rodgers and his colleague Lizzie Porter have been working tirelessly on this report for over three months. I hope that this report will bring the plight of the forgotten asylum seekers of East Kurdistan to the international community and concerned parties. ... read more..

No comments:

Post a Comment

The killing of a kolbar by direct firing of border regimental forces

A Kolbar from Saqqez was killed by border regimental forces shooting at Baneh border. This morning, Thursday, May 16, 2024, a young Kolber...